ABOUT THE BOOK
NIGERIA-THE LAND OF GOLDEN OPPORTUNITIES is a book that talks about the great country Nigeria which harbors the highest number of black people in the world. Nigeria the most populous black nation in the world, is a federal constitutional republic comprising 36 states and its Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. The country is located in West Africa and shares land borders with the Republic of Benin in the west, Chad and Cameroon in the east, and Niger in the north. Its coast in the south lies on the Gulf of Guinea on the Atlantic Ocean. The three largest and most influential ethnic groups in Nigeria are the Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba.
Inside the book, you will also learn about.
– NIGERIA STATES AND HISTORY.
– DEMOGRAPHICS OF NIGERIA.
– NIGERIAN LEADERS IN HISTORY.
– OUR NATIONALIST AND INDEPENCE.
– NIGERIA ETHNIC GROUP AND NIGERIA HEROES
– OUR CULTURE, OUR RELIGION, NIGERIA ECONOMY, NIGERIA POLITICS.
– NIGERIA SOLID MINERALS AND LOCATIONS. 9. SECURITY AGENCIES, AIRPORTS, TRANSPORT AND RIVERS IN NIGERIA.
– BUSINESS AND INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN NIGERIA.
-. INSTITUTIONS OF LEARNING IN NIGERIA.
– EMBASSIES AND HIGH COMMISION IN NIGERIA.
– NIGERIA EMBASSIES ALL OVER THE WORLD.
– REASONS WHY NIGERIA IS THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN AFRICA.
– NIGERIANS THE BEST PEOPLE ON EARTH