Pancakes are easily one of the best breakfasts you can make.
Pancakes make delicious breakfast[thekitchn]
Pancakes are so easy to make but some people have not even tried to learn this easy breakfast meal.
You should know how to make pancakes on a Saturday mornings or any day of your choosing.
Here is what you need
- Baking powder
- Vanilla Extract
- Vegetable oil or butter
Here is how to make pancakes
- Mix the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a bowl.
- Then mix the wet ingredients, milk, eggs, and vanilla extract into another bowl.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients together until they turn into a smooth paste.
- Oil a non-stick frying pan properly with either vegetable oil or butter.
- Pour your paste into the frying pan.
- Wait a while for it to get thick and solid on one side before you flip it.
- Flip it until the other side turns brown.